Thursday, March 7, 2019

600LT

McLaren 600 LT .
McLaren 6ooLT
I will tell you all about it in this blog .
To start with I’ll tell you the colour of the car I sat in. Nodo Grey and also with red interior, you could have fun in it. They also have optional P1 seat. I like the sound used when you click the paddle shifter. You want a Mclaren. When it's you and the car at the track you will have  anxiety and excitement, that's what I heard from someone on YouTube and I'm pretty sure they're right! The McLaren’s power is awesome. And you're always doing something. You can get on the website and choose a car. The car is awesome. The paddle shifter is awesome it feels nice and it looks fine. The car has lots of downforce, looks cool and if you actually want one go to McLaren in the city at Skycity near Tesla. Say we're here for the car and ask him to start it up. It’s loud but  awesome.

I hope you enjoy my blog .

No comments:

Post a Comment